It is really neat to capture baby’s tiny hands and feet since they will grow so fast. Imagine doing your child’s hand or foot at a young age and being able to hold it once they graduate. Give personalized and meaningful gift for your baby or grandchild for Christmas! You can also do this with your whole family, there’s lots of fun.
- Safe: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, 100% Biodegradable.
- The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Baby 0-12 month: 1 packet can make 1 hand or 1 foot only. if you need hand and food then you must buy 2 packets;
- Children 1 year to 2 years old: 2 kits required for 1 hand or 1 foot
- Children 2 years and older: 3 kits required for 1 hand or 1 foot.
- Mommy and baby: need 5 Kits for one hand only,
- If you want set for whole family, which may takes more than 10 packets.
*** Recommended: buy more than one so you can have one to practice on!
- Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby’s foot or hand into the molding container.
- After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby’s foot (or hand) out of the molding material.
- Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
- Uncover the mold and get the statue.
- Paint and enjoy it!
Highly recommended doing this when baby is sleeping.
It really does take 2 adults to do this project, plus its impossible if your baby is not calm and wiggling too much,
Put some olive oil on the clay before creating baby’s print. It helps the clay not stick to baby as well as helps your mold come out of the clay easier.
- 100g x Molding powder
- 100g x Plaster
- 1 x gold/white/sliver powder
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Detailed Instructions